Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The beginning is near...

It has been an incredible experience here in Ecuador. I thank you all for your prayers and friendship. Without the Lord, nothing would have been possible. I look forward to sharing with you my experiences. So much more happened than I can even begin to write. I don't see this as the end of my journey but the beginning. The real journey for me starts now. The next time I post will be to let you know that I made it home safely.
I hope and pray that the Lord will be with you all and that He would bless the dreams and ambitions that you have. And if you don't yet know Jesus, that you may come to know Him and that He loves you and wants you.

As far as while I'm still here in Ecuador I do still have some prayer requests:
1. For my journey home. (once again I arrive home this friday Sep 4th.)
2. For my transition back at home and that Jesus' would be praised in my life, especially when I share my story with others.
3. and for the new believers here. That they would trust fully on Christ.

Psalm 90:17
May the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us,
And establish the work of our hands for us;
Yes, establish the work of our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment