Monday, August 24, 2009

He estado viajando

Hola Everybody!
The time of my return is approaching fast. I've been wanting to do a little bit of traveling before I leave for home. I just got back from the Amazon as well as a town called Cuenca where there are lots of ancient Incan ruins.

The Amazon was very fascinating and hot. We went to a couple zoos, saw lots of monkies, reptiles, exotic birds. We also went on a guided excursion into the jungle and saw lots of interesting plants and stopped for a few minutes rest in a Shwaran hut.

Some ancient Incan ruins in Cuenca.

For my last few days here, I'm going to spend resting and spending time with friends.

Despite all the traveling, I am ready to come home and see most of you. It has been an amazing expeience here in Ecuador. A lot has happened in the past 5 months and I've leared so much. Once again, thanks to all of you for your prayers and thoughts. I will post at least once more on my blog while I'm still here in Ecuador.

No comments:

Post a Comment